Value of vintage Cuban cars?

What are those old American cars in Cuba worth (individually)? If one were to bring one over to the US, what could he get for it?

I don't think the value of the cars from Cuba would be to great.
Some of those cars are held together with anything available as they can't get parts for them. Saw a documentary on Cuba once & showed a guy using a red drinking glass for a taillight assembly. Cars had mismatched body panels, different colored body parts, etc..
Its amazing how they still can make them run.
harryface 05 Park Avenue 41,655 91 Bonneville 306,988
Harry Face wrote:

I would like to see how they fabricate the drive for those vehicles turned into escape barges. I wonder if they use a converted marine gear or run a prop shaft from the drive shaft or differential.
Very little, they are have be jury rigged with bastard parts.
mike hunt

Is the body of the car alone worth anything? Everything else in the car is shot by now I'd guess. But would the body be worth anything? Since it is a vintage car?
Mike Hunter wrote:

BillVol wrote:

What do you mean by anything? Peanuts? Those cars would barely be considered "parts cars." As such their value would be a few hundred dollars. Are you thinking of making a killing on car parts when the Castro kicks? Check the price guides for classic cars and your dream bubble will be bursted. Even the sheet metal is busted up for the most part and worth nothing.

Maybe, but if you really need a fender for a'52 Chevy, a couple of wrinkles are easier to deal with than making one from scratch. The right part at the right time may be worth big bucks, the question is how big of a market is there. I'd agree more along the "few hundred $" rather than big bucks for primo parts.
How do you expect to get a car from Cuba into the US, on a raft? LOL
mike hunt