Van pulls left

I have a 1991 Astro Van and it pulls left when I apply the brakes. I changed all 4 ball joints and the left flex line. Both calliper were changed last
year and when the van is lifted in the air the wheels spin freely any suggestion why it would pull to the left.
Thanks Mike

Does it have drum brakes in the rear? If so, check rear brake adjustment. Otherwise - check the calipers. As well - check tire pressure.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.netx

Maybe look at the brake hose on the right side front???

Please Note New address
daniels snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net
What's with the sarcasm??

Hey Barney, just my way of agreeing with you with 100%. I've seen his problem so many times--and I've also seen many times where they replaced the wrong hose. Sorry that I was not clear. Please forgive my mistake; I meant nothing derogatory toward anyone. sam
No offense taken. I don't know much, but when I do I chime in...haha.

I would bet you are 100% correct change the r/s hose.
Yeah. I'm of opinion that such parts should be replaced in pairs, anyway. -JS

Going to change the right side today I'll let you know if it solves the problem

Changed right side flex hose and right side calliper no luck going to change left side calliper

I don't know if you are swapping the complete caliper or not (loaded caliper), but if the existing caliper is in reasonably decent shape i.e. caliper bolts are free of rust, slide easy, not cross threaded and the boots are in good shape... you might just wish to pop out the caliper piston, clean out the bore and install new seals and boot.
Look for the thread in this forum marked Brake Caliper help.. There is a good procedure which was checked and verified by Ian showing how to replace the caliper piston seals and boot. HLS offered additional advice. Good advice from two knowledgeable experts !!
Cost of a new Caliper is about 100.00 USD. cost of the Caliper boot and seal kit is about 5 bucks. A complete Caliper rebuild kit is about 35.00.
The point... rebuilding a caliper is EASY. I wish I had learned how to do it years ago....would have saved myself a lot of $$$ on purchasing new calipers and also done a more professional DIY brake job.
Also...many years ago, my left (drivers) brake was binding...it just happened to be an internally restricted brake hose. outside looked great but inside was brokened. This happened after a brake job (even though caliper was well hung during job).
hth
Peter