Venture 2000 air filter replacement

Hello All,

How do I change the air filter on a Venture ?

Thanks

Reply to
frank19991999

Open the air filter box, remove the dirty air filter and install a new air cleaner, WBMA.

mike hunt

frank19991999 wrote:

Reply to
IleneDover

Mike, it's very hard to change a Venture air filter, if you tried to get it out there is so little room. BTW, I lost some skin and ended up taking off the braceover top. Wait for a warm day or when the engine is warm and the plastic will be a little more bendable. I had to take the air mass flow module (squarish thing between air box and throttle body with a screen inside) off of the tube going to the throttle body. Then you will have an easier time taking the cover off the box.

Christophe.

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com...

Reply to
Christophe Salvaing

You need to disconnect the snorkel from the air filter housing to give you enough clearance. Be very careful not to damage the mass air flow during this operation.

There is also a "cabin air filter" located inside the passenger compartment.

Reply to
ega

compartment.

Reply to
Gary

Another thing that has to be pointed out is the filters are sold in a pack of 2 because 2 filters are needed (one beside each others). It's very easy to overlook one of them.

Reply to
ega