Venture Van Air Conditioning Problem

Can anyone give me a suggestion as to where the high pressure shutoff is on the Venture van air conditioning? My compressor won't kick in and I've tried
everything I can think of to reset it without any luck. I have had responses such as the cabin filter needs replaced etc. But that is not what keeps the compressor from kicking in. Any help?
-
Take it to an AC shop and have it checked. The most common thing that keeps the compressor not engage is no coolant in the system. That needs to be checked before you manually cause it to kick in or you will destroy the compressor. And the most common thing lately that causes loss of coolant is a leak in the condenser due to being hit by a rock.....

No, it has freon in it, but the compressor won't kick in. I checked the pressure, it has to have a pressure switch somewhere that either isn't working or is stuck.

-