Venture van question

Hi everyone,

Please, can someone help us. We have a 2003 Venture van with extended wheelbase. We don't know if it is possible to replace a existing 2nd row captain chair for a 2nd row modular bucket. This allow the van to carry 8 passenger. Please tell us how to do it and where we can obtain a (new or used) 2nd row modular bucket. Thank you very much. You can send me an e-mail to the address below.

Huu van Tra snipped-for-privacy@UQAM.CA

Reply to
Famille Tra