Venture Van: Where is Paint code located?

I have a 2000 Venture Van. Where is the paint code sticker located and which number on it represents the paint color?
-- Denis Roy D. Roy Woodcraft www.ideasinwood.com

It's on the RPO sticker. Go to this site to find out which is the color and stuff like that http://www.w-body.com/rpo.html
The RPO sticker usually is inside the glove box door. (That's where it's on my '97) Some others may have it in the Left rear storage compartment inside door (Google) Bruno Hache