Vibe vs. Matrix

And I still feel left out..... Chris, keep beating him, and eventually he will ignore you. He ignores both me and Stingray!!

engineering

Reply to
Eightupman

You wouldn't happen to live in a city where a Tiger-Cat is slinking its way out of I Never Wynn Stadium, would you?

Vuarra

Vuarra

Here we go again the Canuck idiots are out. Are they from a remote area of Canada near nowhere.net?

The world is supposed to feel sorry for obnoxious union guys that screw up good companies. Their conquests include companies that previously had products with good reputations.

They can only reminisce with each other by reading the Star about such closed factories from their unemployment chairs. Remember "live better, work union" even it it means opening one's mouth and talking themself out of a job. Don't forget about employee product sabotage when referring to vendetta against management.

Unfortunately, there are workers that contribute to jobs created at Stelco, Dofasco and Westinghouse plants so 127.01, Chris Moor, Vuarra, Stink Ray can continue on their ego trips.

Good thing Chrysler Corp wouldn't let them inside the factory gates is the only reason they never cared too much for Plymouths.

Guess what Mr. "Vuarra" afraid to admit as a sorry and wrong Canuck.

You may feel better by: "take a aeronautical leap at a rolling traverse piece of pastry"! (That which is mentioned in English is authentic in donut shoppes.)

snip

Reply to
5WindowCoupe

Yeah...I am definitely being ignored!!! heeh heh heh.....he didn't even mention me in his list...of usenet names....I love it!!

Reply to
Eightupman

Slinking is the operative word Vuarra! *lol*

Reply to
Sting Ray

Hey Eightupman! I feel honored that Ken ( snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com ) gave me favorable mention in his attempt to communicate. I think Ken has homoerotic dreams of Canucks. He seems obsessed with them! I wish to hell that he would take a remedial English class and learn how to put a sentence together though. It's difficult to know what the dolt is trying to say, because of his poor grammar. He is so poorly informed that he doesn't seem to know about the major Chrysler plants in Canada. The company's three vehicle assembly plants in operation in Canada built 535,878 cars and trucks in 2002. But what can we expect from someone who thought that that "Plymouth was the first mass produced car to have hydraulic brakes in 1928" or that "Chrysler had introduced... the alternator". Ken is clearly more than a bit of a dim bulb. Putting it into language he can understand, Ken is about 4 windows short of a 5WindowCoupe!!! Heh, heh!

Reply to
Sting Ray

All I can say is that it's a small, small world.

Vuarra

Vuarra

Remember when this thread started with "Since when does this newsgroup include buying decisions about tires on rice rockets in Canada?"

Again the MENTAL MIDGETS of merry old royal Canada can't read.

This a rarity for all three - Chris Moore , "Stink Ray" , "Vuarra" to have a monologue together.

This "Vuarra" character goes nowhere with its ramblings is at "its" pinnacle with "proverbial bullshit". While levying accusations, it infers to have the ability to psychoanalyze by "its" "We have found that he generally backs down when faced with a reasoned response" statement. Who is "We" and where did "it" find the poor saps to be accomplices?

The Star must be "its" subversive liberal terrorist underground newspaper of record. Everyone has now been told to read "The Star" for about their latest unnewsworthy petty problems. Which newsstand would sell that rag sheet next to National Enquirer?

Maybe "the Star" will have an article someday about employee sabotage which mentions their unemployment plight and the poor and unsuspecting American consumers that purchase the junk Chris Moore , "Stink Ray" , "Vuarra" that "worked" at plants manufacturing consumer goods.

Will any "Star" article mention great products manufactured at Dofasco, Stelco, Westinghouse plants? Probably not, instead about how the poor, unsuspecting, underworked and overpaid hourly workers are now plaqued with pension underfunding news. Tisk, Tisk, Boowho!

snip

Reply to
AstroVan

Sorry to step on your carefully thought out musings, but strangely enough, this thread ACTUALLY started out with some poor, unsuspecting citizen who made the mis-step of asking for people's opinions on a Matrix vs. Vibe buying decision. Worse than that, I made the unforgiveable mistake of posting my own experience in that matter, thinking that it might help this fellow. Somehow this offended your sensibilities to the point that you hijacked the thread to further your own pin-headed prejudices against Asians, computer workers, blue-collar workers, Canadians, non-GM owners, GM owners, and anyone else that you apparently blame for your current sorry state in life. Just a suggestion, get your own life in order and all those people won't trouble you so much.

(btw. I realize this doesn't quite fit your current rant, but I am a white collar worker for a major U.S. computer services company, that seems to have decided that Canadian business and workers are good value to their enterprise.)

So take your 5WindowCoupe, load it into the back of your AstroVan, and go hijack some other thread -- like most others here, I am no longer interested in the paranoid ramblings of a tired, dried-out old redneck hack. (and you can skip the usual "Oh Yeah" style response, it just shows anyone who doubted it, the tiny mind that you struggle by with)

ramblings

Reply to
Chris Moore

So Mr. Chris the Geek Moore do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on? You must think you scored somewhere in the lower mental midget percentile matching wits.

Did you enroll in a reading comprehension course recently?

The poor Canadians that have to put up with you and your antics, I could care less whether you lead a double geek & tiny mind life. I have had the pleasure of knowing people employed in the computer services business. None of them are as demented as you.

Since when do you have any right to compare my life to your mere existence as a red neck, anonymous, alias, and protozoa life style. So what are you a geek or a Psychologist? Since you assume people trouble me so much. When will you get off of you high horse Mr. Budinski and quit poking your big nose where it doesn't belong?

I will give you permission politely to quit making suggestions and you can get your pathetic existence in order and all those people won't trouble you so much.

So when will your real or alias name appear on the front page of the "Star" as the savior of Canadian business and how you solely saved the world.

Now you can go to your little geek corner of the world and go Tisk, Tisk, Boowho!

Snip

Reply to
Caprice Classic

Ken Heslin ( snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com ) a.k.a. "Caprice Classic"; a.k.a. "Astrovan"; a.k.a. "terminator"; a.k.a. "non_cusser"; a.k.a. "charge"; a.k.a. "5WindowCoupe" was having another psychotic episode when he wrote his rambling, incoherent dissertation.

Ken, your multiple personalities are manifesting themselves again. Although I suppose that is appropriate as Halloween approaches! There seems to be a direct correlation between your level of hostility and your writing ability. As your rage increases, your communicative and english skills reduce to the point that you write only undecipherable gibberish. By morning, a Grade 5 student's skills will far surpass yours. Quick! Swallow a few more tranquillizers and this will just be a bad memory by morning!

Reply to
Sting Ray

Sting..it's useless....he's ignoring us. Normal for a child to not listen to sound advice. Must get burned to learn.

I am rather dissapointed though. I enjoyed egging him on, just to watch him snivel, and spew forth mass quantities of big words describing how to take a flying leap through a donut hole.. I will not stoop to change my name 800 times in order for me to verbally bash him. Ah well....off to do something constructive..

8upman
Reply to
Eightupman

Its probably not fair of us to bait such an obviously paranoid individual -- it just reinforces his fears that the world is out to get him. I just hope he remembers where he left his meds, and doesn't think that the pharmacist is trying to poison him too.

Cheers, CM

Reply to
Chris Moore

individual --

Then again, if his pharmacist is a regular in this NewsGroup, maybe he is trying to poison him. Heh, heh!

Reply to
Sting Ray