Vibration 2004 Express van

Have a 2004 Express van. Prox 5+K miles. Two months ago had front cover gasket and PS booster replaced under warranty due to leaks. Since then there has been a slight roughness at idle and a vibration.
My first thought was that crank position sensor got damaged but no SES light. Any thoughts as to what could have been disturbed during the above referenced repair that might have caused the new problem would be most appreciated. Is it possible to reinstall the vibration damper incorrectly? I'd rather attend to this myself as my experience with dealer service has been less than stellar. TIA NS
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:34:21 -0500, NickySantoro

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:34:21 -0500, NickySantoro

mechanic might do anythign when he is under the hood. tough call. NickySantoro wrote:

are the pulleys for the accessries aligned? Is the tensioner working correctly?
-

visually.
You can't be that much of an expert, you bought a 2004 Express van that the previous owner no longer wanted. ;)
mike