VIN Lookup, again

Hi, If someone has a Carfax account, could you lookup 1GTCS14X8TK520251? I've looked at a few trucks and this one seems the most promising. Thanks.

That truck was reported stolen in Canada on 7/14/04
mike
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That's not what Autocheck shows.....
snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Oh good, then you can pay for a carfax account and find out for yourself. :)
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
Isaiah Beard wrote:

you can Believe what ever you want!!!
You can also TRY to Believe My CREDIT REPORT !!

Autochek said that car was owned by singer, Billy " Crash " Craddock !
HF
DOH!!!!!