volt & Leaf real world

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/03/09/volt-leaf-ask-owns /#

"we will use the Leaf for all our shorter local errands and my wife's regular daily commute."
"the Leaf has room for five passengers, and the rear seat is quite comfortable with very good visibility. The proximity locking/ unlocking is most appreciated, as is that rear window wiper. I even like the "mouselike" shift controller and the light colored fabric interior."
Sounds like it has a good future