Volume knob chevrolet silverado 1500

Hey guys does anyone know where I can get a volume knob for a 2003 Silverado 1500? PLEASE RESPOND.

Dealer, junk yard, e-bay...

I'm not sure, but it sounds like you have a serious problem here. Probably need to consider trading for a Toyota, which never has any probems,ever.

Junk yard? Dealer?

Dealer. Junk yard. Gee - that didn't seem too hard.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

careful mike! you gave choice's! as you know, most posters here dont want anything except one choice, perfect, low cost answers............

Sure seems there's an influx of really stupid questions these days. You know the type I'm talking about - the ones that are either so vague as to be unanswerable, or so blatantly obvious that one has to wonder why in the hell someone would post something this stupid. I'm not talking about fix-it questions - I'm talking about this kind of question. God - did the OP even try to look anywhere before posting his question? I don't know - I must be getting old or something...