Vortec 7400 mileage

I'm considering buying a 2000 1-ton chevy express van. It has the 7.4L engine. Since it's too heavy, no one lists mileage numbers anywhere. Can someone give me an idea what the mileage will be putting around
town and on the highway (not pulling a trailer)? thanks.
brian

Probably worse than your worst estimate ;-(
Good engine, drivetrain. City 8-10. Highway 12-15. Trailer, forget it. Sounds like a 450 to me.
--
Jonny