W-Body Rear Brake caliper

I have a 1990 Regal Custom here, and it needed a new right rear caliper. Put the new one on and the stupid check valve keeps popping out of the piston.
Finally got it to stay in, but it's still spewing out brake fluid. Tried both the new check valve and the old one, same thing. What am I doing wrong?