Want proof that GM is going under?

Page 2 of 2
Harry Face wrote:

It's almost unanimous!

I agree. Nice looking car too!
I like the look of it but I see what you mean. That rear quarter panel just screams Mustang. I sure liked the earlier artist rendering that were done before.
See: http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0409phr_camaro /
On 11 Jan 2006 09:42:46 -0800, "Andy C.(never #)"

Too bad they dumped their Canadian workers who used to produce it. They probably drive Hondas and Toyotas now.
Is it just window dressing styling covering up old GM technology?
On 11 Jan 2006 09:42:46 -0800, "Andy C.(never #)"

Moron ! It looks nothing like a Mustang.. Ever get out much ? you can clearly see the rear quarters as well as the roofline and grill are right from and early Camaro... With those skills, you need a yugo...