Wanted: '91 Bonnie Keyless Entry Remote

Hello all. I am looking for a working Keyless Entry Remote for a 1991 Pontiac Bonneville. The FCC ID is: GQ43VTI DOC (CAN) K508
I am in Ontario, Canada, and will gladly pay for the remote, as well as any
shipping costs. Please e-mail me if you have one you would like to sell, and we can figure everything out.
Thanks all.
--
80Knight
(1991 Pontiac Bonneville SSE Sedan)