WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS

GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO
KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENGINEERING. 3.1 lt. & 3.4 lt. ENGINES ARE LEMONS IN ALL MODELS
SALES ARE WAY DOWN! STOCK IS ON ITS WAY! I'M GETTING OUT WHILE I STILL CAN G. WAGONER REFUSES TO REALIZE PROBLEMS GM REFUSES TO MAKE GOOD TO CUSTOMERS AND NOW THEY TAKE THE JOBS TO CHINA!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?GMcnsmrs
| GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & | IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO | KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENGINEERING.
Site the source that claims that warranty companies are "going bankrupt" for this sole reason. Curious if true, why don't the warranty companies simply charge the correct price for the warranty coverage? If they need to charge double that of other manufacturers to cover the repair costs assiciated with the 3.1 and 3.4 GM engines, then why aren't they doing it? Hint...they would.
| 3.1 lt. & 3.4 lt. ENGINES ARE LEMONS IN ALL MODELS
If you believe in news groups and message boards. Any other sources that show unacceptable failure rates of these engines (i.e. "faulty")? This issue sure does seem to be a frequent topic of discussion.
| | SALES ARE WAY DOWN!
Not true. Except for this last month, sales have been on the increase. However, overall market share continues to slide quarter after quarter.
| STOCK IS ON ITS WAY!
The trend has generally been down since early 2000 and that trend seems to be continueing. The current stock price is about what it was in 1995.
| I'M GETTING OUT WHILE I STILL CAN
Why did you wait so long?
| G. WAGONER REFUSES TO REALIZE PROBLEMS
The culture may be more pervasive...it could rest with many. GM is a large company with many chiefs.
| GM REFUSES TO MAKE GOOD TO CUSTOMERS
Site sources that details/proves that GM has not been keeping it's written commitments, warrantys etc.
| AND NOW THEY TAKE THE JOBS TO CHINA!
Uhm....that applies to many companies. Why single out GM on that issue?
| | WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! | PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION | | http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?GMcnsmrs |
Don't need to...just get rid of your 3.1 or 3.4 GM before the problem happens and buy something else. That's the easiest and most expedient solution and will be much more effective to any petition. Although I agree that the fix to the problem should be something other than radiator/coolant sealer pellets (GM's current solution), it's only when customers refuse to buy a car with these engines will they be fixed.
James C. Reeves wrote

Uh...wrong engine, James. Sealer pellets are "not" the solution for the 3.1/3.4 engines.
Ian
| James C. Reeves wrote | | > Don't need to...just get rid of your 3.1 or 3.4 GM | > Although I agree that the fix to the problem should be something | > other than radiator/coolant sealer pellets (GM's current solution), | > it's only when customers refuse to buy a car with these engines will | > they be fixed. | | Uh...wrong engine, James. Sealer pellets are "not" | the solution for the 3.1/3.4 engines. | | Ian | |
Could be...but from what I understand the dealer used them in a friend's Pontiac Aztec (3.4 engine..I believe). Apparent confusion out in the field as well?
James C. Reeves wrote:

There are many confused individuals in dealerships.
Ian
Stop bitching and use the freedom you have to go buy a Jap car then.
Oh, ,and take your virus link and shove it up yer tailpipe.

&

TRYWRITINGYOURPETITIONREQUESTWITHTHECAPSLOCKOFF!!
Guess Who? wrote:

Ahh, the troll siren. :)
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.