Warning Sign on I-290

Was running north on I - 290 toward Rockford, IL today. In a construction zone near Schaumburg was one of those portable blinking warning message signs. It read ;
3,287 Speeding Tickets Issued In The Last 2 1/2 Weeks !
I bet that cops hand is sore....LOL.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_
Maybe they print them via a PDA/Barcode setup. The latest parking ticket I got in Washington DC looked like it rolled out of a small thermal printer. The ticket was 15 bucks cheaper then valet parking :P That does seem like an excessive amount of speeding though.

Harry, you said that you were running on I-290. Isn't it easier to ride in the car than to run along the Interstate? :-)
---Bob Gross---

Harry, you are beginning to worry me. It can be downright dangerous running alongside your car; but maybe that's how you got to see the inside of a police cruiser :-)
****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Harry,
I drive that stretch every day. Sorry I didn't see it. I would have liked to take a picture of it.
GMdude