washer fluid on 91 regal

I have a 99 Regal LS w/ 97K mi. Recently, the washer fluid doesn't come out of the blades. I already checked, there's plenty of fluid. I took it quickly to a Valvoline, and they used a paper clip to try to 'clean' out the
dispenser. After that, it appears that if I keep pressing the washer fluid on the turn signal on and off quickly, it will work.
He mentioned there was a 'something' (sorry, I forgot now) in the engine compartment that would tell the fluid to start and then stop, maybe that part is going. Any ideas?
Thanks!
--
Michael Sovitzky
MCSE: W2K
Michael Sovitzky wrote:

Hi Michael...
Happened to me, too. Lots of gunk on the filter screen in the bottle. Cleaned it off, it worked for a while and then gunked up again.
Final solution was to remove the bottle, wash it thoroughly with hot soapy water, and put it back. Hasn't acted up since.
I guess I created the problem myself. Found bits and pieces of whatever that is under the cap (the white cardboard-y seal) on a jug of anti-freeze. Guess I accidentally let it get in, and it dissolved to gummy stuff.
Ken