Waterpump Life

Hi,
I installed a brand new Duralast waterpump from AutoZone 40,000 miles ago, in my 85 Chevy Caprice. Already the bearings are worn. I can move the fan around quite a lot, and also the pump is noisy.

What about the Duralast Heavy Duty pump with "roller bearings" . It costs more. Would the roller bearings last longer than the normal bearing ????
Thanks
Usually the roller bearings are better but overtightening a belt can cause preamature failure also. BTW, IMHO, AZ parts in general are substandard.