Website warranty check

Can anyone tell me how I can check through GM's website if my vehicle has ever been serviced??

There is no website to show a warranty repair history. You may ask a dealer to run a history inquiry.

-
"Brad &amp; Joleen Salyn" wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can check through GM's website if my > vehicle has > ever been serviced??
Supposedly you can use https://www.mygmlink.com/ but I would just call a local dealer or better, go in person.
GM link will only display call backs not completed and paid services at a dealer.

-
Brad & Joleen Salyn wrote:

Do you have a serial number available?
Ian
"shiden_kai1" wrote: > Brad & Joleen Salyn wrote: > > > Can anyone tell me how I can check through GM's website if > my vehicle > > has ever been serviced?? > > Do you have a serial number available? > > Ian
Id love to see the history on my car, is that an open invitation?
LeBuick wrote:

I can give it a try..sometimes we can't get info on American cars, only Canadian cars.
Ian
"shiden_kai" wrote:

1g3nf52e3xc418488 1G4CW54K924189436
Soapm777 AT @ AT yahoo.com
Thanks!
LeBuick wrote:

Assuming that I got your email address right, I sent you the results of your two vin numbers. Not a whole lot to report on those two vehicles.
Ian
"shiden_kai1" wrote: > LeBuick wrote: > &nbsp;>> > &nbsp;&nbsp;>>> I'd love to see the history on my car, is that > an open invitation? > &nbsp;>> > &nbsp;>> I can give it a try..sometimes we can't get info on > American > &nbsp;>> cars, only Canadian cars. > > Assuming that I got your email address right, I sent you > the results of your two vin numbers. Not a whole lot to > report on those two vehicles. > > Ian
Thanks a bunch buddy... I really appreciate!
"shiden_kai" wrote:

Did I misunderstand Ian? By SN you did mean the VIN correct?