Website warranty check

Can anyone tell me how I can check through GM's website if my vehicle has ever been serviced??

Reply to
Brad & Joleen Salyn

Shep

"Brad & Joleen Salyn" wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can check through GM's website if my > vehicle has > ever been serviced??

Supposedly you can use

but I would just calla local dealer or better, go in person.

Reply to
LeBuick

Reply to
Shep

Do you have a serial number available?

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

"shiden_kai1" wrote: > Brad & Joleen Salyn wrote: > > > Can anyone tell me how I can check through GM's website if > my vehicle > > has ever been serviced?? > > Do you have a serial number available? > > Ian

I?d love to see the history on my car, is that an open invitation?

Reply to
LeBuick

I can give it a try..sometimes we can't get info on American cars, only Canadian cars.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

1g3nf52e3xc418488 1G4CW54K924189436

Soapm777 AT @ AT yahoo.com

Thanks!

Reply to
LeBuick

Assuming that I got your email address right, I sent you the results of your two vin numbers. Not a whole lot to report on those two vehicles.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Did I misunderstand Ian? By SN you did mean the VIN correct?

Reply to
LeBuick

"shiden_kai1" wrote: > LeBuick wrote: >  >>

Thanks a bunch buddy... I really appreciate!

Reply to
LeBuick