Weight of Cadillac 4100 engine?

Anyone know the weight of this engine out of the vehicle? Thanks

Add pictures here
✖
Wouldn't it be the same as when in the vehicle?
Add pictures here
✖

Only for Toyotas..
Add pictures here
✖
On May 12, 9:14 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Geez, grade-school humor.....too tough a question I suppose. Thank you for the help.
Add pictures here
✖

Geez, grade-school humor.....too tough a question I suppose. Thank you for the help.
I tried to find it for you, but have not been able to do so.. You might look for rebuilt engines/rebuilders and see if they publish a shipping weight.
This little engine has a really bad reputation...worse than I had imagined.
Add pictures here
✖
Appr. 475# complete assy.

✖

Geez, grade-school humor.....too tough a question I suppose. Thank you for the help.
Thank you for noticing my humor. Only a few others took the time to congratulate me on my originality and quick wit.
Hey, its an aluminum block so probably only a few pounds.
Add pictures here
✖