Weird car noises

Hello, I have a 2001 Intrigue, and have been having some problems with it. I have gotten new brakes put in by Firestone about 3-4 mths ago. Just recently, I have been hearing some weird noises coming from the
front passenger side. The noise is more like a motorbike running next to the car(not that loud, but..), and it comes only when the car is in motion. It does not when its idle. Now I'm not sure what is wrong with this since I'm a novice when it comes to cars!! Can anyone advice/comment regarding this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
snalion wrote:

go bad on a 2001. But if it's on all the time, when you are not applying the brakes, and when you are moving in neutral, then it's definitely a wheel bearing.

and see if it stops the noise. If so, the pads can be lightly contacting the rotors & causing the noise. s
if they're anything like the bearings in my '00 malibu, it's not too early....I'm on my 4th set of 'em...does it get louder when you corner?