What Chevy should be selling in the USA

http://www.netcarshow.com/chevrolet/2008-lumina_ss /
bob

bob wrote:

That has as much chance of saving GM as the Camaro has-interesting, may even sell well but never selling more than niche quantities.
--
Civis Romanus Sum

I'd like to see Buick sell the Chinese Park Avenue in the USA.
harryface 91 Bonneville 317,675 05 Park Avenue 82,901

Isn't that just the same Austrailian Holden we get here as the Pontiac G8? Nice car. I park next to one all the time. I'd even consider buying one, except I've had such bad luck with GM products.
Ed

GM does sell that vehicle here. It's call the Pontiac G8. Same car.

Just what GM doesn't need, a SS that gets 20 MPG on a good day - sure it looks fun ...