What do thes Service Codes Mean?

97 3.1 V6.......P0440, P0141 and P0341
Service tech pulled these archived codes, but couldnt tell me how to fix it, he was wishy washy such as it could be this or it migh tbe that.

the tech is right it could easly be a hit or miss fix i will check to see what the codes are

From what I have here, they are: P0440 - Evaporative Emission Control System Malfunction P0141 - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2) P0341 - Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
How to fix them, I have no clue, but thats what the codes are.

OK Thanks for the info