What Incentives For 2007 Equinox After 09/04

For several reasons, my wife didn't to deal with 'dealing' on an 2007 Equinox. The deal was 3000 cash plus 500 in 'concest' case (we own a Ford as well as Chevy.) Now that this incentive package has ended,
does anyone know what is coming down to clear out the rest of the 2007?
Thanks.

They should be able dicount those heavily with that engine being made in China. There is lots of room for discounts.