What is a Chevy Aveo?

Page 2 of 2
I have a female friend who drives a crappy Daewoo Lanos hatchback. I've been telling her for 2 years to trade it in before something major breaks
(will the Aveo parts fit on a Lanos?) and while the resale value isn't totally ZERO but she just smiles when I suggest it. (most) Women know nothing about cars. As long as it starts in the morning, they're happy! Women care more about nail polish colors than what they drive. Women are truly from Venus.
-
as part of the Daewoo bailout, GM now gets to sell some of their cars - the Chevy Epica is another one - and suzuki also sells a version. Strange how under-marketed they are compared to the rest of the chevy family, huh?