What is it with Right Rear Windows?

Page 2 of 2
How about you go fuck yourself Hunter? If you can't answer a question, Usenet isn't the place for you.

I've actually pulled door panels before and put some spray grease in the tracks of windows on some of my cars before, but then again I tend to buy cars already past their "best before" dates.
This in no way negates the fact that Mike is consistently full of fecal matter. According to him, the only difference between a Ford and a Porsche is price, and having both in my driveway, I can emphatically state that one is definitely more rewarding to drive than the other :)
nate

Which one? :)

The pickup, of course. It's far more challenging to handle corners, merge smoothly into traffic, hold a straight course on the highway, and smoothly accelerate from a stop up a hill on wet or snowy roads. Therefore there is much more of a feeling of accomplishment at safely arriving at your destination. The Twin-I-Beam front end provides a soothing kidney massage as well.
nate

I'll go along with the age, but not the cycles. Of the three I had fail, it would be a lot if they had 50 cycles. If anything, it was lack of use that may have caused the window to stick or something of that sort. Never had a driver's window regulator fail. YMMV
Proves the point, doesn't it ;)
mike

Foolish indeed. With a lot of the older GM cars I have experienced you may never get the window back up if you lower it. This is widespread.