What is the best way to find used parts?

I have a 1996 Pontiac Bonneville SE and no local yards have anything even close!
I need stuff like a trunk lock, an engine coolant reservoir, etc.
Isn't there an online search or something???
Steve
http://www.junkyarddog.com/index.html
I used this and got many offers within hours. They compete like mad too...
Good luck.

Thanks!
Steve

even