what is the lemon law

I have been having trouble with a chev impala and the agency cant find out what is wrong. the car has 5000 miles and is three months old. when i stop for a
light and then step on the gas. the engine cuts out and i have to tow the car to the agency.
leonard wrote:

I see that you are posting from Guatemala. You might want to consult with an attorney there.