What kind of fuel injector cleaner should I use?

I've got a 98 grand am with a 3100 engine, I was wondering what kind of fuel injector cleaner I should use, someone told me to use Chevron Techron. is
this really good to use?
go to a GM dealer and buy the BK44 cleaner. I have heard from the service people that it is the best cleaner you can use.
BK44 Is Chevron Techron, its just labeled for GM sale

it.
Carquest Sells that lucas stuff, anyone hear anything about that

I picked up seafoam from autozone, and it seems to work ok

I've used both Techron and Seafoam injector cleaners and they both work well. I buy other Lucas products but I've never tried the injector cleaner. Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Fri, Mar 24, 2006, 2:14pm From: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Adam)
I've got a 98 grand am with a 3100 engine, I was wondering what kind of fuel injector cleaner I should use, someone told me to use Chevron Techron. is this really good to use?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "So why do I drive a big SUV? It's because I have to haul numerous people and things to places." ~ R. Lee Baxton ~
I almost bought a quart of that lucas stuff to pour in my tank, I was in a hurry and didnt see the small bottles at first.
(Adam)