What's a good feul injector cleaner for 93 2.2L?

Thinking of adding new plugs and harness and perhaps egr to my 1993 cavalier 2.2L in next week. I have heard/seen great things about Chevron's Tectron
fuel injector cleaner but alas I am in Canada and I cannot find this stuff. Anyone know what fuel injector cleaner is good for my motor and is avail in Canada... keep in mind that I just took this car on back to back 6 hour hiway road trips recently with average speed of about 130 km/hr (80 mph?) and I use 91 or 92 octane. The injectors may not need cleaning now...
Seafoam engine treatment Carquest and Napa carry it It is a very effective cleaner. Also the GM dealer sells top engine cleaner

Carquest is in Canada now? cool. have to keep my eyes out for it... Thanks

And FWIW, in Hamilton, ON, there is a place that sells GM Carb Cleaner (prolly Fuel System Cleaner as well) in Parkdale Auto Parts. No web site, but the staff - and prices - are great.
I've seen a few Carquest's around, too......
Vuarra

Smells cleaner and better take off in 1st and 2nd. Much better take-off. This car is a five speed. And in Canada 91 octane is not that high. It's about third out of 5 or 6 grades