What's the best handling GM sedan ?

Paradox, with your mentality I doubt that you have enough brains to make your own bed let alone a jammer. The only jammer you need is one up your ass.

Reply to
Dipstick

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com:

It'll be nice if Chrysler can get back into police service again. The Dodge Diplomats and Plymouth Gran Furys (318ci for patrol --360ci for the interceptor version) that left production in '89 were superior to the Crown Vics and Caprices in terms of handling and acceleration, so I hear. Hopefully the new police cars by Chrysler can keep that tradition going. Blues Brothers seemed happy with their 440ci Dodge Monaco.

Reply to
Justin

Quite a few hilly/curvy roads here in NE Pennsylvania? That's the ONLY kind of roads you have in Pennsylvania north of Allentown. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
DustyRhoades

I've noticed that in PA as well. One would think all those 1 mph over the speed limit tickets they give to out of state drivers would be able to pay for better roads. I do my best to not stop anywhere in that state anymore.

Reply to
Eugene

Hey.... how do you like those "no-notice" - "right-angle" exit ramps.

It seems they're always pulliing some 18 wheeler out of the center of the clover-leaf.

I guess that by the time they're done paying off the politicians, and the union leaders, there just isn't that much left for actual construction.

I recently made a road trip to Arizona.

Highway builders down there don't know how easy they have it; Just scrape some sand out of the way, and pour concrete !

Reply to
Anonymous

I love it when people with no prior post history snipe at me on message boards, I feel like such a celebrity here...

Everyone's gotta be an internet-toughguy...

Reply to
Paradox

Hate them damn trolls.....every once in a while they are fun to play with, but once you grab them and shake them around a bit, the spine snaps and they lie in a crumpled heap.

Reply to
Eightupman

That sounds realistic. No one would ever be able to pinpoint your location then by golly, except everyone's compasses would probably thin you were "north" or something. Heheh.

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

Or get a '70 Dodge Super Bee with a 440ci Six Pack, yellow with the black top as in the 1974 film "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry". Just stay away from the trains. I hope that flick becomes available on DVD soon.

Reply to
Justin

Reply to
Roy G. Bragg