what's the problem

94 blazer vortex/4.3l. getting fire to every sensor and changed them all including the margile in the distri. will not hold start, sputters for a few seconds after that only turns over. i just need 6 more months with
this bank withdraw car. help!!!!!
How about fuel pressure?

-

My mother has a 94 S-10 Blazer with the 4.3L. It did not want to start. It would crank and crank, but it would not like to start. (It would after cranking for a long time.) It acted like the fuel pump or fuel injectors were bad, but it turned out that there were these tubes that were the shape of an L that ran to the fuel injectors or something like that (I'm not sure exactly what they're called). These Blazers are known to do this as they are located in a bad place according to a mechanic. (In other words, it was a design flaw.) They do go out a lot. I don't believe the job was particularly cheap. It was several hundred dollars. (But of course, we had someone else do it)