What size Torx

Folks,
Would anyone know the exact size of the Torx bit required to loosen/tighten the door striker on my '87 Buick LeSabre? T-50 is too large and T-45 is too
small. It appears that some places on the Internet have a T-47, but it seems to be a rare bird.
Harry,
We meet again.
I don't recall the excact size, but Sears carries a 12 piece Torx socket set for about $33. It includes the T-47. The set is Sears part # 00946345000.
GMdude
P.S. Go to http://www.sears.com to find/look at it.
OK. Thanks. Sent the Missus to Sears and she found a single T-47 Torx bit made by Lisle. Added it to my existing set. Thanks for commenting.

socket
I found the seat belt torx socket fits the striker on my 84 El Camino. I don't know the torx number, but the tool was bought for a couple bucks at the parts store.