What would happen if a Land Crusher collided with an IQ head on?

I don't expect Toyota to have given thought to this question, but it's a possible scenario with the introduction of its next microcar...
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2010-toyota-iq.htm
Actually if they made it a tad lower, it may be able to go under the Land Crusher unscathed. But chances are the IQ will simply disappear into the beast.
This is just another example that IQ has little to do with success in today's world. You know the theme: "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!"
THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
"The arms race for bigger size probably became very hot around the Jurassic"
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit wrote:

Is that you Mikey?
(extraneous newsgroups deleted)
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

What would happen if your parents had any kids that lived?
You appear to have a vendetta... I appear to own Fords... I appear to work on Fords for a living... Do I need to listen to the monkey with shit for brains?
wrote in message

Well, a Toyota Crusher can still crush you. Unless you own a F350 and then you can crush the IQ.
But hey, it's all improving the jungle where we drive.
Ahhhh - gotta love fat fingers...
Every maker out there has something to be ashamed of... (apparently, you don't).
However... I am a participant in a Ford group.... and you are trying to turn it into a Toyota group...
WTF is that?

You should then be proud to own Ford... unless you own a supersized Ford Crusher, of course.

Jim,
For some reason Mr Monkey Shit has cross posted to both the Ford and the Toyota newsgroups. That is why you're seeing references to Toyotas. I'm in the Toyota group.
I think Mr Monkey Shit is also cross-posting to the GM group. Does that mean he's a cross-dresser? <g>
He's already on my plonk list.
Charles Grozny
Sometimes I have a low threshhold for people that shouldn't be allowed to vote...
In years gone by, Ford seemed to be an easy target for the nay-sayers... today, the monkey with his head up his ass is kvetching Toyota but with no clear agenda... I can only imagine that mommy wont let him out ofd the basement.
I should use plonk options more often myself... but I'm old enough that this wiener supplies my daily requirement of "what the F*(# were they thinking?".
Sorry if I've been screwing your plonk efforts...

No each individual has his own plonk list.
My problem with most of the people on my plonk list is they DON'T THINK. They all seem to be drinking the same Kook-Ade from people like George Sore-Ass and MoveOnMyAss.org;.
Charles Grozny
On 17/04/2010 11:01 AM, charlesgrozny wrote:

Amazing how myopicially people can think when it comes to greed.
--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.

Listen guys, there you are watching animal behavior on Animal Planet, and all of a sudden you get an SUV commercial...
Do you think I like that? So this is payback time. ;)
c'mon Jim, don't feed the monkey!

If you are in the Toyota group your opinion will be dismissed for low IQ.
Well, let's hope now Toyota shows some real IQ now with the IQ.
I may even lend myself to try one, but I don't expect anything like the Smart.