Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly Replacement Guide

My brother and I replaced both my front wheel bearing hub assemblies on my '01 Pontiac Grand Prix this weekend. I took pictures and wrote up a repair guide to help anyone with a GM E-Body or W-body car.
I hope it saves you some time.
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Wheel-Bearing-Hub-Assembly-Replacement/index.html
-Paul

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Wheel-Bearing-Hub-Assembly-Replacement /index.html
The lug nuts should be torqued to 100ft-lbs, not "150-180" as you stated.
The axle nut is 160ft-lbs.
The bearing nuts are 52ft-lbs.
The caliper mounting bolts are 148 ft-lbs.