Wheel Info Help for Envoy 2000

Some low life stole my spare wheel from underneath my wifes Envoy (2000) so I am needing a replacement steel wheel. Can anyone cofirm that the bolt hole circle is 4-1/2", it's a five lug.
Am I right in thinking I am needing a 15x7 wheel?
Does anyone know what other bits I need to buy to mount it back under the floor (as well as a padlock and chain ;-) as the b*ggers stole that as well!
Any help appreciated.
Cheers David