Wheels for my Roadmaster

Hello all,
I drive a 1994 Buick Roadmaster in Sweden. This car is not very common here and not many people here knows much about this car. Neither do I.
I need a set of wheels for winter tyres and need to know about what other cars that has the same bolt pattern. I have seen some Chevrolet S10 wheels for sale here, does theese wheels fit my car? What about wheels for Chevrolet van?
Many of theese wheels are ugly as hell "chrome or white spoke" but the design must be a secondary issue - my wife drive the Roadmaster with the kids and the safety is more important then the design.
Are there any european made cars thas share the same bolt and offset dimensions?
/Peter, Sweden
Thanks for all help. This group has been very helpful...not!

here
Were sorry that nobobdy replied. That happens when nobody has an answer. Sometimes the smartasses reply with some smartass answer, but apparenlty that bloak must of been on holiday this week.
Apparently nobody in this group knows much about Roadmaster's either. Not many Roadmaster's were built in the USA, plus production stopped 8 years ago.
Why not just put snow tires on the rims presently on the vehicle and put a good coat of wax on them and keep them clean during the winter months.
Good Luck
Cherrio !
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~296,003 miles_~_~_
Peter wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't think so. For most GM RWD applications, there was two sets of bolt patterns - IIRC 4.75" and 5" spacing. I believe your car is the 4.75 which is common with most of the RWD cars except wagons. Unfortunately (again) used Camaros and Corvettes are probably not that common over there and I'd say otherwise it's pretty much a GM of North America pre-80's car type bolt pattern.
Even if the bolt pattern matches, you still have to worry about offset. You'd probably be best off getting a set of cheap steel wheels from a tire place. (They're available in Canada for about $40.)
Or look on Ebay. Seriously - take one of your wheels off and measure the bolt pattern and backspacing - you might find a nice used set of stock Camaro 15" wheels that match up.
Ray
The Camaro wheels will not fit. Try impalassforum.com. The Impala SS, Caprice, & Roadmaster share the same parts. Someone there can tell you what else will work. Robert

"nickss" wrote: > The Camaro wheels will not fit. Try impalassforum.com. The > Impala SS, > Caprice, & Roadmaster share the same parts. Someone there can > tell you what > else will work. > Robert >
> > > Peter wrote: > &nbsp;&nbsp;> >> > &nbsp;&nbsp;> >>Are there any european made cars thas share > the same bolt and offset > &nbsp;&nbsp;> >>dimensions? > > > > Unfortunately, I don't think so. For most GM RWD > applications, there > > was two sets of bolt patterns - IIRC 4.75" and 5" spacing. > I believe > > your car is the 4.75 which is common with most of the RWD > cars except > > wagons. Unfortunately (again) used Camaros and Corvettes > are probably > > not that common over there and I'd say otherwise it's pretty > much a GM > > of North America pre-80's car type bolt pattern. > > > > Even if the bolt pattern matches, you still have to worry > about offset. > > You'd probably be best off getting a set of cheap steel > wheels from a > > tire place. (They're available in Canada for about $40.) > > > > Or look on Ebay. Seriously - take one of your wheels off and > measure the > > bolt pattern and backspacing - you might find a nice used > set of stock > > Camaro 15" wheels that match up. > > > > Ray > > > > >
You can go to about any tire site and see what wheels will fit your car. Most will tell you the bolt pattern and everything you need to know. Try discount tires, the will even tell you how to oversize and keep your speedometer fairly close. http://www.discounttire.com /