When did Buicks come with dual front airbags ?

I am looking at buying a LeSabre newer than 2000. I have a 97 Olds 88 with 2 airbags. Do all the LeSabres between 1998 and 2005 have dual bags ? Or is it only the LeSabre Limited with leather that got the 2nd airbag.
When did they come standard with 2 bags ?
TIA
P.M.

As far as I know, the LaSabre started coming with dual air-bags back in 1994, and has ever since.
thanks !

Clinton administration -- Hill and Billy.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.