Where area all the Caprices lately ?

I'm looking for 90's Caprice to but to replace my old 85 Caprice. All I see in dealer lots are SUV's, minivans and 4 cyl cars.
Have all the Caprices been bought up and sent overseas ?
Hit some state auctions...every state has them. There are quite a few old police cars with LT-1 motors that are going to make next generation sleepers. They are easy to find at $2000 or less.

see in

Lecher9000 wrote:

Probably most have been restored into new condition and put back into the Taxi's and Police.
Well the car hasn't been made in almost 8 years.. If production was low the last feew years that also means you won't see toy of them around 8 -10 years down the road. I rarely see 1991 Bonnevilles, they made barely 40,000
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,800 miles_~_~~_
FYI... This is posted in triangle.forsale it serves the Raleigh Durham N.C area
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------- We have a 1989 Chevy Caprice for sale. It has a white exterior with a blue interior. It is a 350 5.7 liter engine and has a posi-traction rear end. There have been many new parts added, including a newly rebuilt sport transmission (700R4), new radiator, new water pump, new AC compressor, new brakes and rotors, new shocks, new gas tank, new battery, new exhaust.
Asking price: $1400. Let us know what you think! snipped-for-privacy@att.net

see in