Where did the money go...

Page 2 of 2
wrote in message news:%Xn_m.12258

accused
seconds
if
The self-appointed "Emporer" pronounces, by official decree, an antagonist the village idiot, but of course it's the former who wears no clothes. To paraphrase Shakespeare, my, but how you doth project, and protest too much.
--
"... but I don't mean that in a bad way." - Dom Irrera

Add pictures here
‚úĖ