Where did they hide the PCV valve on the 1999 Olds 88???

I've had several people look under the hood and nobody can spot the PCV valve. I feel sure the car has one because I looked up which blister pack to take off the shelf in a parts store thinking I would
go home, find the valve and swap it out. HA!! Thanks in advance.
--
---
I don't post my email because I get hundreds of spam

Roger, Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try ASAP. I may go ahead and get the replacement kit first - Murphy's Law etc., etc. I had hoped there would be some kind of Area 51 or JFK assasination clue involved with this that would account for the difficulty of finding the info you provided. Happy New Year! Gordon
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:20:35 -0600, "Roger Maxwell"

--
---
I don't post my email because I get hundreds of spam
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 07:20:35 -0700, Roger Maxwell wrote:

Ditto Marky -- Thank you.

--
---
I don't post my email because I get hundreds of spam