where is outside tempature probe on buick lucerne located ?

Outside temperature reading on dash panel of my 2006 Buick Lucerne CXS is stuck at one temp. How do I fix it?

Reply to
Gary

Should be in back of the grill. Sometimes they get wet in a car wash and will give a bad single reading for a while but it can dr out and be OK. If that is not the situation, it probably has to be replaced.

Wait a few days and maybe it will be recalled.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski