Where is the BCM on 2001 Impala?

I've gone another round with my no-crank & security light fiasco. Again it seems to have cleared itself.
The few mentions I've seen of this problem on the web say the
dealership 'tightened' the wires on the BCM with varying degrees of success.
I guess a Haynes manual is in my future-- but if someone knows where the Body Control Module is on a 2001 Impala it might save me another frustrating morning.
Thanks, Jim
Seems to be in behind the left side of the instrument panel..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada