Where is the horn on a 1998 Cavalier?

My daughters horn quit working and I looked and looked and cannot find it. Is there anybody out there that has a 1998 Cavalier and has a horn that works, please honk it and tell me where it is?

I think it's located near the very front of the car, right side. Try laying under the front end and looking around a little.
Some common locations
1. Just ahead of the AC Condesor 2. Inside leading edge of the fender.
Good Luck
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_
96 Z-24 horn is in front of the left front tire just behind the left hand turn signal. Had the same problem, found a bad connector to the horn.

Inside the LF fender.
mike hunt
Tube Thumper wrote:

I believe it's inside the driver's side fender. Probably the easiest way to get at it is by removing the plastic splash guard from behind the wheel..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Actually, no, it's on the passenger's side, right next to the end of the front impact bar. Looks to be held on by one screw.

on my sunfire the horn was on the right side, just inside the front facia in front of the right wheel, on the left was the washer bottle and part of the air intake.