Where is the NHTSA.GOV database?

I wanted to look up TSBs and recalls for a car, so I went to the

site. But I could find no link anywhere to check the great database that they have. AM I just not looking in the right place, or is this feature gone?

Reply to
geronimo

Perhaps this from Google?

Manufacturers' Information

Office of Defects Investigation

Recent Recalls, TSBs and Campaigns

Jim Higgins

Recalls:

TSBs:

The best on the web. All makes, all models. From 1949 to now.

ger> I wanted to look up TSBs and recalls for a car, so I went to the

Reply to
enca939