Where is the stimlulus mony going?

Page 1 of 8
Half of the 4.4 BILLION, green initiative money, that BO and the Democrat controlled Congress said would create good American jobs, is going to foreign corporations and foreign countries, according to news reports.
Workers in countries like Japan, Korea, Vietnam, China, Russia and Brazil will get 2.2 BILLION of the US taxpayers money. Is this the change for which you voted?

No new threads for you until you man up and confess that your "Is this the medical care YOU really want?" thread was a pack of lies created by a drooling, hysterical fool just like you.
Confess now.
You forgot to say in my opinion because the latest poles are showing most Americans believe the government should not be taking over the best healthcare system in the world.

What was your source for that list of lies? Where did you get it from? Produce your source.

The internet, the same source you use "Joe$#itForBrains."
Do you want that kind of healthcare? LOL

That's not an acceptable answer. WHERE on the internet? Provide a web address. You have the source. Show it now.

Why is it not acceptable? I only asked you, to post the actual section of the bill, not the list of the sections that you posted. Are you afraid we might read it and discover that will be the result if not the actual words?
Only kooks like you, "Joe$#itForBrains," keep a record of all their searches, so you must still have it available.
wrote in message
The list of sections came from YOU, you drunken sack of shit. YOU POSTED THAT BULLSHIT YESTERDAY AND TRIED TO PASS IT OFF AS FACTUAL.
wrote in message

Name-calling again? The kids on my 1st and 2nd grade soccer team don't even do that.

Millions of people don't have health insurance in the US. That's not funny.

Name-calling again? The kids on my 1st and 2nd grade soccer team don't even do that.

Millions of people don't have health insurance in the US. That's not funny. ----------- And now that the government is involved, they will skim the moneys fpr corruption making people pay even more for heath care. And when they manage the health care forr rationing, know that rabbit hole is coming.

Why don't you foment some revolution in Canada, land of queens. And don't try to say you ain't canadian while you cash your pay "cheque". Goddamned wimpy canadians living vicariously through America.

Why don't you foment some revolution in Canada, land of queens. And don't try to say you ain't canadian while you cash your pay "cheque". Goddamned wimpy canadians living vicariously through America. -------- You show your ignorance pretty good. First, we only have one queen. And my current gig is with a 100% Canadian effort, seems like the US company I did work for is now in debt trouble and had to lay off a whole lot of people. So I asked to be let go in about round 4, and found a new way in life. It was semi related to auto. Turns out many companies like GM don't honour their debts.
I know first hand most people don't get bailouts, just the whinners and greedy.
If I can take a page for your playbook. What is YOUR source that "Millions of people don't have health insurance in the US."
The fact is if one does not have health INSURANCE that does not mean they do not receive health CARE. The fact is they do receive health CARE, it is CURRENTLY the law of the land and has been for years.
Those without INSURANCE must be treated, just like those that do have insurance, because of the Hill/Burton Act... Do a search, WBMA
wrote:

Name-calling again? The kids on my 1st and 2nd grade soccer team don't even do that.

Millions of people don't have health insurance in the US. That's not funny.
ROBIN BEATON: In May 2008, I went to a dermatologist for acne, pimples. A word was written down on my chart, which was considered to mean precancerous. In June 2008, I was diagnosed with invasive HER-2 genetic breast cancer, a very aggressive form of this cancer.
I needed a double mastectomy immediately. Blue Cross and Blue Shield pre-certified me for my surgery and for a hospital stay. The Friday before I was to have my double mastectomy, Blue Cross and Blue Shield called me by telephone and told me that my chart was red flagged.
BILL MOYERS: Red flagged. The insurer used inadvertent omissions on her original application data that had nothing to do with her current condition as an excuse to cancel her health policy. Without that insurance she couldn't have the cancer surgery that she needed.
ROBIN BEATON: I was frantic I did not know what to do. I didn't know how to pay for my surgery, the hospital wanted a $30,000 deposit. I was by myself I didn't have that kind of money.
BILL MOYERS: The committee found other insurers pulling the same tricks. Over the past five years the companies Assurant, Golden Rule and WellPoint had cancelled 20 thousand individual policies. Michigan Congressman Bart Stupak asked their executives if they would change their ways.
REP. BART STUPAK: Let me ask each of our CEOs this question, starting with you Mr. Hamm, would you commit today that your company will never rescind another policy unless there was intentional fraud-- fraudulent misrepresentation in the application?
DON HAMM: I would not commit to that.
REP. BART STUPAK: How about you Mr. Collins, would you commit to not to rescind any policy unless there is an intentional fraudulent misrepresentation?
RICHARD COLLINS: No, sir. We follow the state laws and regulations. And we would not stipulate to that. That's not consistent with each state's laws.
REP. BART STUPAK: How about you, Mr. Sassi, would you commit that your company will never rescind another policy unless there was an intentional fraud, misrepresentation?
BRIAN A. SASSI: No, I can't commit to that. The intentional standard is not the law of the land in the majority of states.
They do the same things in Canada, more tests and you have to wait for them.
Below is a legal enforcement issue. Solution is simple, enforce the law, but in a way that does not allow stalling. Authorize the surgery, then sue the company for 1000 times the amount. One nice thing about suits in the US is that when they loose enough money they pay for the problems. Can't do that in Canada.
Trouble is welching on debt and promises is becoming too common place in NA society. People, business and insurers need to make good on their promises or be shot. Might come to that too, in the orient many cultures do business deals on handshakes. If you welch on the deal, then you might never be seen again.

How is America's government trying to take over a European health care system. Certainly, the US healthcare system is not the best in the world. It has the highest cost, yet there are other countries with lower infant mortality rates, longer life-expectancy and a far higher percentage of people who are covered. America's health care system is overpriced, inefficient, with too much redundant care (different docs ordering the same tests), a huge proportion of health care costs going for administration and profit, yet millions of people lack health care coverage. And many people who have health-care coverage end up going bankrupt because of a catastrophic illness or injury. So how is America's health care the best in the world?

That may be your opinion but perhaps you might ask all those that have left their own countries, with national healthcare and came to the US to get the healthcare they NEEDED, that question.
The only people lacking healthcare in the US are those that choose not to buy healthcare insurance, even then they still get the healthcare they need, it is the law of the land.
Those that can not afford to buy it get it for free.
Surely you do not believe it will be cheaper, more efficient and "better" if the feds run our healthcare do you?
If you do you were never in the military or under the care of the VA. LOL

Really? I guess by chose you mean choosing to buy food and clothes for the kids and providing them shelter. People often cannot afford health- care after losing a job, especially considering that they have to pay the full cost of health insurance, if it is available. Health insurance for a family of 4 might costs $1000 or more. A month. That's $12,000 a year. That's a lot for anyone to bear.

Bullshit. There are income limits for getting Medicaid.

Yes, I do. Insurance companies are not in business to provide good health care. They are in business to make money for their share- holders. They often make it very hard for doctors and other providers to collect the fees owed to them. In once case, a health insurance company paid for care for one new-born twin and said it didn't owe for care on the other, even though the bills were immediately sent in for both twins. After many follow-up calls and letters, the insurance company finally agreed that it was responsible for both twins. Then it denied payment, saying that the paperwork was not sent in in a timely manner. All of these calls, letters and other billing chores cost a lot money, both for insurers to handle the work and doctor offices to submit the forms and make the calls. Who do you think ends up paying? Yes, us.

Actually, some of the VA hospitals are known for outstanding care.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2005/0501.longman.html
Certainly, not all care in VA hospitals is excellent. In one VA hospital, a urologist did a piss-poor job of implanting radioactive seeds for the treatment of prostate cancer.
Jeff

--

Wait until they get a lifetime of 50% or more of their gross income to
taxes. That will cost a lot more than $1000/month, I can assure you of

That's better than having my life in the hands of a for-profit insurance company which is not interested in my health.

And yet we waste this in Iraq.

In Canada, they spend about 10% of the GDP on health care vs. 16% in the US. But the life expectancy is about 2 years longer. And, the infant mortality rate lower. Gee, I would take the risk of waiting 6 months for heart surgery that is not emergent and live 2 years longer. Plus, I don't have to worry as much about claims denied or a paperwork nightmare if I get real sick.
Plus, I don't see why insurance company stock holders deserve my money.
Jeff