Where is the stimlulus mony going?

Page 3 of 8

And the financial companies did a good job of selling mortgages, too. And sold those mortgage-backed securities.

See above comment.

Yet, companies that buy computers usually don't see it that way.
They want to keep the extra $25.
Jeff
Mike, Those are polls, not poles.
You are right, the polls say Americans are against the health care plans that the House is putting together at the direction from the Obama Administration.
It is the Hpuse plan that we don't want, there's no such thing as the Obama Plan. Obama wants the House to come up with a plan, and they did. Except they don't know what's in it because they have not read it.

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 09:33:40 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

Dude, they're revolting enough already!
According to the lasted poles, the Republicans would regain majorities in the House and Senate if the election was held today.

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 19:20:44 -0400, Mike wrote:

Maybe the Dems will do enough stupid things between now and then to seal the deal.
Of course, since people's memories are three months (QUICK! What happened in the news three months ago!!?!?!?!), they'll be sure to pretend to be listening to people and stop all the nonsense for about 6 months before the election, so the Sheeple will go "Good job, Baaa-baaa" and reelect the whole stinking lot.

POLLS, Mike. Polls, not poles.

And what are "lasted" poles?
Perhaps he needs an English course.
Jeff

"lasted poles"
Drunk again, Uncle Jemima?

I don't see many signs.
On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 08:27:43 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

I meant revolting, as in "That's REVOLTING!"

Good part about the "stimulus" corruption, is in time the scandle will leak out and in time become what it really is. Statism gone wrong.

We had two choices. Two to three years of really severe pain, or fifteen to twenty of moderately severe pain.
We chose the latter.

How would someone in Montana, Navada, California, or 45 or so states and 8 provinces hurt if GM & Chrysler went belly up?
I would say that 20 years of auto industry corruption and screw ups doesn't belong on the rest of the economy to support. Just makes everyone else less competative and burdened with more debt for corruption. If say home construction was down, would GMers like to cough up $3000/year to help them out? Bet they would whine like stuck pigs.
The sever pain would only be localized in the area of the cancer. But now it has spread.

Perfect.

Why don't you foment some revolution in Canada, land of queens. And don't try to say you ain't canadian while you cash your pay "cheque". Goddamned wimpy canadians living vicariously through America.
edspyhill01 wrote:

A potty mouth, fit for plonking.
--
Civis Romanus Sum