Where's a good online MEGA Cadillac Dealer?

I'm looking to buy a '07 Cadillac CTS. Anyone out there selling them under MSRP? Is dealing local better or is there a wholesaler I should be looking
for?
Thanks
Stephen http://spankthebank.org

This isn't really the right place for that kind of info. You'd be better off checking out local dealers and then maybe doing some internet searches of dealers.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net