Where to buy parts for 89 Buick (mail order)

Hi,

I have an '89 Buick Century Limited Sedan and I need to replace the brake shoes, cylinders and springs on the rear drums.

I am based in the UK and having some trouble sourcing the parts. I need them ASAP as this is my daily driver :)

Can anyone recommend:

(a) A dealer in the UK who is likely to have the parts in stock (b) A dealer in the US who is likely to have the parts in stock and can post them to the UK and is fairly quick?

Many thanks,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Holness