Where to buy parts for 89 Buick (mail order)

Hi,
I have an '89 Buick Century Limited Sedan and I need to replace the brake shoes, cylinders and springs on the rear drums.
I am based in the UK and having some trouble sourcing the parts. I need
them ASAP as this is my daily driver :)
Can anyone recommend:
(a) A dealer in the UK who is likely to have the parts in stock (b) A dealer in the US who is likely to have the parts in stock and can post them to the UK and is fairly quick?
Many thanks,
Ben
Try napaonline.com